Integrating your TV and media components into the room
Entertainment center, media pier, TV stand, console... no matter what you call it, this piece of furniture is often stared at more than any other piece in the house.
It's where you stock and store all the things that "entertain you". These days that means much more than a TV. It includes Bluetooth audio receivers, Blu-Ray players, gaming equipment and goodness knows what else. And technology just keeps coming.
How big is your TV?
TV screens are measured diagonally so just because it's a 55" TV doesn't mean that it is 55" wide. Be sure to measure the width and height of your TV before fitting it to a console.
How do you know which one is best for you?
- Measure your room
- How much space do you have to work with? You can layout your space with Jerome's online room planner.
- Think about what size entertainment center you really need.
- How big is your TV?
- What do you need to stash?
- Consider all of your electronic components and storage needs for the room.
- An entertainment center is a great place to pick up a few extra drawers and shelves for both function and decorative purposes. If you hang your screen on the wall, you'll still need somewhere to put your components. The console needs to be at least as wide as your TV otherwise the proportions of the room will be out of whack.
- Now you get to pick what you like.
- Consider the style of your room (or your dream room) or consider a contrast if you're looking to build an eclectic look.
Have it home tonight - Our drivers will deliver and assemble it.
More TV Consoles